Thursday, April 03, 2008

A cool site called DIY Planner (Paper, Productivity and Passion) has reviewed Write Free. Here is a choice tidbit from the review:

"Write Free contains one of the more interesting approaches to creativity and the writing life that I've read in a long time. I was amazed at the depth of personal experience and exercises that went into composing this manuscript. If you're into new ways of recapturing the writing/creative life, I highly recommend you get this book. If you are interested in exploring exercises that will help you build up your creative life, then you'll love this book. Bottom line is that this book will help you train train your thoughts to aid your creative goals and endeavors with the power of positive thinking. "

Buy your copy HERE.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan,

I'm glad you liked my review of your book! I really did enjoy it. I've been putting some of you and Rebecca's ideas to work and have already been seeing great results.

Thanks again for the link back,
/innowen
Associate Editor of DIYPlanner.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home