Sunday, March 23, 2008

*"The nature."

I wanted nature--I got it yesterday. After living in our "new" town/county for 2 years, we finally ventured out to explore new territory. What we discovered was perfect--a little county park with tons of waterfalls and doable trails. We found the big Gandalf stick in the photos below, thank god, because let me tell you what it's like to try and haul 20+ extra pounds up a trail. I used to be able to scale hills quite effortlessly before the little passenger in my gut hitched a ride. Now he has surpassed the size of a large jicama fruit (my monthly newsletter compares his size to fruits and veggies. No longer my little lima bean or three tangerines. I believe butternut squash is next :)

*I can't recall where this came from, but somehow E. and I came up with a joke (or stole the joke from some friends) in which we call nature "the nature."

































3 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

All three of you look fabulous, dahlink! And this looks like a lovely spot. xoxox

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Maryanne Stahl said...

how glorious! you sure have that law of attraction down!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger atresillado said...

What a wonderful place you found! You look great :)

Love,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home