Thursday, August 31, 2006


Ready to Go

My new professional website is officially up. Once a month I'll post updates there. If you know people who require editing or certain writing services, I hope you'll consider referring me.

I had a lovely birthday in my new town. My husband woke me up with a bag of great gifts and a beautiful card (but no "delicious bass" alas). My only friend here in town, Laura, took me to lunch and brought me gifts and that was really, really kind and above the call of new friendship. Assorted friends called or emailed. My cousin Patricia's package arrived from Uruguay on my birthday. Then E. and I went out for pie--I had apple with ice cream, he had chocolate cream. And after I thought my birthday was pretty much over, one of the best gifts of all came by email from my agent, telling me I'd done a great job on my novel revision and that we're ready to go. Ready. To. Go.

Some of you out there know what that means. I'm afraid to write about it at the moment. I need to go drum up some really good energy first.

But now I must go back to work today. I've got a book to finish writing.

JPR

6 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yay! about your novel revisions!!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Samus said...

I think it's silly to maintain the blog separate from your main site.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Samus said...

Oh yes, and happy birthday!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Steph, thanks.

Samus, thanks for the bday wish :) Whatcha mean silly? I don't know how to do the code to maintain a blog at the host site, so this is the next best result. You'll live, right? :)

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger gayle said...

Happy belated birthday, Jordan! And happy new website--it looks great! And happy news re. the novel, too--I will send lots of good energy its way (and look forward to hearing even better news about it soon!)

xo
gayle

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Maurie said...

You're really making things happen. So excited for you. Happy belated birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home