Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Writers among you:

Check out the brand new issue of Writer's Digest Magazine, which says "October" on the cover though it is barely August still. On page 66 you will find my article, "Bliss Out," on writer's retreats. I have had nothing but good experiences writing for this magazine, and was thrilled to be made a contributing editor recently and especially happy to find my name in the masthead among such good company as Jodi Picoult and John Warner the latter of whom I also share a publisher with. However, their lead time is longer than some, so though I have written six articles, this is the first one to appear in print. I'm quite proud :)

JPR

3 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Wonderful, Jordan! I'll be looking for it!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger atresillado said...

Congrats once again!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Patry Francis said...

Picking up my copy tomorrow. Good on you, Jordan! (p.s. Any piece with the word "bliss" in the title immediately has my attention.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home