Monday, August 14, 2006

Long Past the Itch

By the time most of you read this post, it will be tomorrow, but I thought I'd mention that one of the most successful ventures of my life celebrates 7 years today, August 14th. My marriage. And before you go making comments about 7 year itches; we've been together 10 years. It's sticking :)

And how can I not love a man who, besides being sensitive, smart and well, good at things I'm not going to tell you about here, is willing to put on wigs and lipstick for our entertainment (not to mention singing "Happy Birthday Mr. President" when he put on the platinum wig, which caused a serious eruption of giggles.) Gosh how I love this man!:

E. as Marilyn Monroe













E. as "Slash"













E. looking awfully pretty in lipstick

2 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

Happy Anniversary! xo

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger atresillado said...

E: Don't rely so much on J's taste. I prefer your pictures without lipstick!
Well, love is blind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home