Wednesday, August 23, 2006


Going Legit

In order to be able to play over here at the blog, I've decided to go legit by having a real website designed to showcase my skills, and my services. I bet you didn't even know I offered services, did you? And don't go making any snide or dirty comments, please. I edit and write copy for a living too.

So please, bookmark my brand new, grown-up website: www.jordanrosenfeld.net. This blog will continue, never you fear, but it will just appear as a sedate link rather than the entire show. In the next two weeks, the fabulous Jo-Anne of Wordrunner will have worked her website voodoo on that little quadrant of cyber space (though right now I'm quite fond of the little blonde lady jumping for joy as a place holder).

As my birthday is next week and I grow yet another year older, it seems to be proper timing.

I leave you with my favorite little creature in nature, the hummingbird, also jumping for joy.

JPR

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Patry Francis said...

Happy birthday! Can't wait to see finished Website. (I'm working on one, too.)

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Thanks Patry. Send me your link when it's up and I'll add it! I'm quite excited about mine, actually. It feels so grown up!

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home