Friday, May 04, 2007

Who knew that the cure for feeling low was high tea--which the new (yes, British) owners of my favorite coffee hangout feature 1ce a month.

I still have crumbs on my sweater and chin from the apricot scone and cucumber finger sandwiches. I also got a very calming hour of soothing piano music, cup after cup of Earl Grey tea, and the quickly consumed aforementioned items in the company of my book (and the other tea partakers) for less than $9.

Normally I don't like to be the only person alone in a crowded room (I get self-conscious that people are staring at me...I know, I know, that's insanely egocentric thinking) but I really enjoyed myself.

That was a good idea (and also my artist's date for the week).

Jordan

3 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

That's an awesome artist's date!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Amy said...

That sounds fabulous!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger atresillado said...

I can't believe it! Earl Grey by Twinings is my absolute favourite tea! I know it may seem silly that I get surprised at such a trivial coincidence but you'll agree with me that is still one more!
Oh, I'd love to share that peaceful and delicious scene with you!!!!

:)))
Patricia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home