Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm grumpy today. What happens overnight in my sleep that makes me fine one day and grumpy the next? I'm also a little anxious--kind of the way you get before a job interview. What is up with me today? Well, for one thing, my neighbor seems to be building an arc--and his favorite time to get out the hammer and nails is around 11pm...that didn't help. Maybe I'm just tired.

I had such a lovely weekend, too. E. and I went hiking with our good friends at Henry Coe state park--a beautiful place. It was fun. We bought camelbaks for carrying water--why didn't I get one of these before? A wonderful invention. We flew his Nasa space kite yesterday and I read a very interesting book...what's to complain about?






1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I could email you, but I'm wondering about the size and type of camelback. I would like one too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home