Friday, April 20, 2007

I Think, Therefore I Blog


My friend and fellow writer Anne Mini has nominated Jordan's Muse as a thinking person's blog. It's quite exciting. Should I make a speech? Of course, now the pressure's on to sound intelligent. So please, don't read old posts about Grey's Anatomy or jewelry-making; don't look too closely at my in-depth analysis of weather patterns or my bitching and moaning about how hard writing has been lately.

Just take it on faith that I am a supremely smart, no scratch that...that I am a genius who regularly whips out pithy little posts that change your life. You know, like Dr. Phil ("This is going to be a changing day in your life.") only less bossy and with no discernable trace of an accent or facial hair.

You may also take my word that I am always cheerful and never hard on myself and that I do not fritter away time watching television or coloring in my William Morris stained-glass coloring book. Not at all.

I think! Like the Scarecrow at the end of The Wizard of Oz I can do mathematical equations and tell you all the Nation's capitols right off the top of my head.











Oh, but there is one favor I have to ask of you who come here: Please, please don't chase the chickens.




JPR

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger e said...

Yes, you smarty girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home