Monday, May 21, 2007

NASA LAUNCHES FROM CALIFORNIA??

A little-known, non-media reported NASA Space Shuttle launch underwent serious problems on Sunday. These are the only known photos of the incident. There were no survivors:



On the launch pad














Successful launch













Gaining altitude













Reaching target altitude













Serious technical difficulties














Recovery mission















Recovery unsuccessful














Attempted repairs








4 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger atresillado said...

:))))))

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger GUD Magazine said...

At least there was minimal collateral damage!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger SusanD said...

Very funny!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Jordan, as you know, I'm a bit off, but to show you just HOW off I am, this is what I did upon reading your headline: I sat staring at the first picture for, like, five minutes, thinking, "What?! HOW? No way! Yes way? Oh, my God..."

And then I scrolled down to the other pictures, and realization hit me like a ton of cat crap. And then I laughed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home