Sunday, May 20, 2007

Holy crap...though I am not a fan of using Amazon as the leading source for buying books (please, support Independent bookstores! Bookweb.org has lists of indie stores near you), I'm rather tickled to discover that my book Make a Scene: Crafting a Powerful Story One Scene at a Time is available for pre-order already. The sales team at FW/Writer's Digest Books have even written up copy for it (I will remain mum on the copy). WOW. I mean WOW. The book will not actually be published until November, but still--that's cool, eh?

Feel free to pre-order :)







2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger tricia stirling said...

Oh my GOD! it looks beautiful! i am amazed. i will pre-order immediately!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Thanks Tricia. You could also buy it from the nearest independent bookstore in November :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home