Tuesday, November 14, 2006

That Buddha was a smart guy:

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

That's advice I can get behind.

It's been a busy November for me. Today all I have energy for is taking stock. To date this month I have:

-Written 111 pages, or nearly 30,000 words on my new novel for National Novel Writing Month

-Worked almost 20 hours at my new part-time bookstore job, which is equal to about 40 hours, since I am new and learning as I go.

-Finished three articles, and am in the process of finishing another three before Thanksgiving!

-Written and recorded one audio book review and blogged another review for the Third Day Book Club

-Read two books

-Visited my friend Tracy and her boyfriend Sean who has THE COOLEST hair ever, when they came down from Oregon to visit SF.



And I have not gotten enough sleep. Today I get to go to the dentist for some fillings. Good times.


What have you been up to? Probably having fun, right?


JPR


1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Oh, I see, you think I must come from the school of, "if Buddha jumped off a cliff, wouldn't you too..."

You're just gonna have to let bigfoot go, man :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home