Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hello friends! My internet connection has been as hot and cold as my feelings for Billy Atkinson back in the 8th Grade (who totally blew his chance with me when he told me that he had a picture of me on his underwear). However, it's behaving long enough to let me post, I think, so I will offer you a few choice morsels:

First, if you like dogs, and you like funny writers, read Susan Henderson's great post at The Nervous Breakdown. Then take a trip to her new and improved website Litpark, where she continues to do creative blogging. (Rumor has it yours truly might appear there again in a co-interview with a fellow journalist/author in November).

Then consider submitting your cleverly tailored short fiction to the 666 Flash Fiction Contest over at Edifice Wrecked, to be judged by my very own dear friend Ellen Meister whose debut novel is still shiny and new and available for purchase.

As for me, well let's just say that life is about to get very interesting in Jordan's world...interesting good or interesting bad is to be seen. When I can, I'll stop speaking cryptically. And no, I'm not pregnant :)

Please continue to let your friends in need of editing services know about my professional website at www.jordanrosenfeld.net .

Oh yeah, doing yoga by video tape at home is the best thing to happen to me in awhile!

I leave you with this groovy goddess from the Rosicrucian museum:

JPR

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Ms. Henderson, there are many foolish things I might do. Trying to stop you is not one of them :)

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Jesse, sorry I can't let you off on the nerd-factor...I had a bad feeling that pretty statue was a dude. I guess in those days, men had child-bearing hips too.

:)

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger atresillado said...

Congratulations on your site!!!

Very professional and friendly.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home