Sunday, January 15, 2006

How do I rate? I’ve had the good fortune to be interviewed by Mark Pritchard of the blog Too Beautiful (thanks to Myfanwy Collins for the heads up). I'm in excellent company. I hope you’ll read my interview as well as the others and direct other friends this way.Though the vast majority of those he has already interviewed do have books published, it's kind of him to consider someone like me. Stay tuned for new writers all the time.

Then, tomorrow look for a surprise Monday Essay by Christine Falcone, as I will be out of town next week and unable to post a Wednesday essay.

Be well
JPR

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

Jordan, this is GREAT! Love your interview.

xo
myf

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Leora Skolkin-Smith said...

Great interview, Jordan! I also really, really loved your story in VOID but since I'm abroad and can't figure out this computer I'm posting about both here! The story really had that kind of irony that smacks!


-Leora

 

Post a Comment

<< Home