Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sorry I haven't posted much lately; I've been busy:

--Contemplating the nature of the universe
--Reading a lot...almost finished with the third book of the Phillip Pullman "His Dark Materials" trilogy (DAMN GOOD!)
--Working. The work has begun to flow and it always comes as a flood.
--Writing. I'm working on a very different project for the sheer fun of it. Maybe it will become something viable, or maybe it's just keeping me sane and giving me a sense of purpose.

I'll try to catch up soon.

Hope your new year still feels fresh and new.

J

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

What'd ya figure about the nature of the universe? Just wonderin'.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

This is what I've been pondering, Steph: I've been thinking that the universe in its tiniest elements, particles--both those science has identified, and those it only suspects exist--communicates with all living beings, and us with it. I think these energy particles are "intelligent" in a certain way, in that they have the capacity to become so many things. And I think that the more conscious we can become of this communication, the more joy we have access to. Similarly, we could have more despair and sorrow too if we choose.

My evidence for that? Everything I've ever read/studied/watched plus my intuition.

Don't worry. I'm not going to sell you a product, or a seminar :)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

So you think the intelligence of the quarks is in their potential energy? I think that's what you're saying.

Potential energy is powerful stuff. I mean, it's everywhere for one thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home