Monday, December 05, 2005

I go to and from astrology (lately mostly from) because I was raised by astrology-minded parents and their friends to the degree that you could almost call it their religion. But I get one horoscope by email that about every other day rings right on. Here's mine today. Care to share yours?

Virgo
You enjoy feeling needed, dear Virgo, but today even you may throw up your hands and shout, "Enough already!" You have been giving so much of yourself for so long now that friends and loved ones tend to think of your largesse as a right, rather than a privilege. Today you can remind them of the error of their thinking. Take a day off from indentured servitude for a change. Take yourself out to a fancy restaurant in town and enjoy being waited on. Don't forget to leave a big tip.

So be nice to me today, okay? I bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home