Friday, November 25, 2005

Check out my review of Dan Olivas' story collection Devil Talk on The California Report, produced by NPR-affiliate KQED radio. This may be the first and last time I get to wear the title "book critic."

The review airs today on the radio dial at 4:30, 6:30 and 11 p.m. If you follow the link for the show above, you'll see a button marked "audio archive." That will give you a list of all the radio stations in the state that air the CA Report.

It should be archived shortly thereafter.

Hope your holiday was sane, nourishing and relaxed. Though I doubt it.

JPR

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

That was great! I listen to the California report on KCSN.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

This is so cool. I must listen to it right away. Congratulations, Jordan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home