Thursday, December 06, 2007

Kind of Zen

Today is just a perfect day. The much needed drought-relief rain is falling steadily through the latticework of oak branches over my roof (otherwise known as the Department of Squirrel Transportation). Lunch was a lucious combination of English muffin, whipped cream cheese, the heavenly caper (I have an unnatural love for this tart, crunchy little devil) and smoked salmon. My book is out there in the world--even being purchased by actual people!--and according to the doctor, I am in extremely good health.

It seems small, but this was one of those days where I am just happy to be in a human body, on the earth at this time in existence :)

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Maryanne Stahl said...

it doesn't seem small to me; it seems idyllic. and I'm pleased you feel such wellbeing on my birthday!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Erik said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home