Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I interrupt Terena Scott week here at Jordan's Muse to bring you this rant:

Killing me with Cleavage

I am so tired of breasts. I think it's great that we women are liberated enough to wear more cleavage than actual shirt these days without shame or fear of repercussion, but can I be honest with you? I am not that interested in seeing your breasts as I ring up your books, or buy my turkey sandwich from you. I am NOT more apt to give you a tip at my favorite restaurant (and sorry, ladies, but neither is my husband) if I happen to be seeing more tit per square inch.

I think it's wonderful that you feel so good about your breasts as to want to share them with the world--especially those of you who nature blessed that way. I am happy that you don't cover them up with baggy sweatshirts or overly-restrictive bras. I'm glad that you have a great relationship with your boobs.

But I don't need to know them that intimately. I really, really don't.

I guess I'll just have to suffer.


JPR

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Things must be very different different on the left coast... we don't seem to have cleavage issues here.

M

;)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I have also seen more breasts than I need to. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home