Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Make a Scene goes NEON.

So I'm officially on blog-tour as of today, with the generous hosting of
Susan DiPlacido over at Neon Fiction. Susan makes me laugh, and quite often spit whatever I'm drinking through my nose in delight with her spot-on, gorgeously snarky breakdowns of the drivel that calls itself TV these days. She's also a talented author of four books herself, the latest being American Cool. She has graciously agreed to interview me over at her blog. Even if you only just read her previous posts and skip the interview, you won't be disappointed with what you find there.

Also, if you live in the bay area, I'm having my book launch party at North Light Books in Cotati, CA on Saturday at 2pm. 550 E. Cotati Avenue. That's December 1st. Then, the very next day, Sunday the 2nd, I'm speaking (yes, on the scene) at The Redwood branch of the California Writer's Club--at Marvin's restaurant, also in cotati. I hope you can join me for one or both. Books will most definitely be for sale.

JPR




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home