Sunday, December 02, 2007

Book...Launched

And now for an "it's all about me" post.

Saturday was my book launch party for Make a Scene--and it was such a good time! If you were there--thank you so much for coming, you made my event. I held it at North Light Books, a small but steady independent bookstore in Cotati, CA--a place that holds a certain amount of nostalgia from my undergrad days at Sonoma State.

Here's a quick show of photos...


She speaks



















She works well with others















She signs a copy for her proud mom













She poses with father and sister














She humors her husband for this staged photo














The Venue




5 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

What great photos! The place was PACKED! You must be thrilled, Jordan. Wish I could have been there!

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Jim said...

I'm smiling for you, Jordan! It looks like a great turnout, and you look like such a pro!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Maryanne Stahl said...

you look ravishingly beautiful!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Myf: I wish you could have been there too!! It was a really, truly lovely event!

Jim: Thanks for your kind words.

Maryanne: You're hired as personal ego-booster :)

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger atresillado said...

Congratulations!

.. and I agree with all previous comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home