Another post that pretends to talk about something interesting but really doesn't
E and I recently got a propane-powered outdoor grill. We've been on a grilling frenzy, eating nothing else for the past week. It's fun to grill. It's fast. It doesn't heat up the house. And hot-dogs taste way better grilled than any other way (as do most vegetables).
So last night, or really this morning--around 2 am--we awoke to what sounded like cracking and popping coming straight out of the grill. I became paranoid that I had not shut off the gas and left it on and there was some sort of mini-explosion taking place.
E. got up, turned on the backyard light and we saw that one of the little doors beneath the grill was open. Something was inside, having a midnight snack out of the greasetrap. Our friendly....
He looked totally busted when he saw E--who then had to prod him with a hammer (gently) to get him out of the cupboard. He was only able to consume half of the delicious fat-drippings.