Thursday, May 24, 2007

Three reasons why I haven't been blogging:


I have been sorting madly through these books just this week--all of which I have previously read--for examples. . .(The librarian looked at my stack of 10 books and said, "Wow, you're going to be doing a lot of reading, to which I answered, "Oh, no I've already read these." To which she gave me a confused look. I didn't bother explaining. I prefer the mystique of someone who might read the same 10 books over and over again)










To come up with intelligent (ha!) things to say about writing scenes. . .












...in this place of self-imposed, though well-lit, exile (I must say, I thought my desk was messier than it actually looks on camera).







But just as I was feeling sorry for myself, it occurred to me that my editor has to READ these chapters. Poor thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home