Friday, January 19, 2007

Sprint sucks.

I ordered a phone with them a couple days ago--an upgrade I'd been putting off for a long time. Pleased to have this off of my to-do list, I discover today that they made an error (essentially misled me) so that in order for the warehouse to send me the phone I'd have to pay another $150. On top of the $80 I already paid--$50 of which is supposed to be rebated once I get the phone and the forms in the mail.

My options? Cancel the order--which means me sitting here on the fucking phone waiting for tele-sales to answer so I can cancel...and then, go into a sprint store to get my new phone with that $150 rebate I was told I'd get on the phone that day--all for a product that actually is probably worth about $5 in parts.

Maybe someday these people will answer the phone.

I hate them.

JPR

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Well, unless sprint is owned by at&T (entirely possible), they aren't actually one of the ten worst (hard to believe, I know that there are worse):

http://www.crmlowdown.com/2007/01/the_10_best_and.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home