Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I would like to go back to blogging about fun, funny or non-sad things, but I don't have my full mojo back yet. Grief is a work in progress.

This is my life in a nutshell right now:

American Idol begins tonight, and this makes me absurdly happy

I am nearing the end of the revision of my novel, which I can hopefully get to my agent before global warming kicks a real ice age into gear.

I finally upgraded my cell phone to one that does not look like a transistor radio, and weigh as much, too.

I sent two beautiful Mary Oliver poems to some friends who have recently experienced great losses, too, and felt uplifted in the process.

I was on TV again yesterday. Same Quills program. Don't think it went as smooth, but it's not linked online, so I can't show you.

I bought myself a new dress. Leopard print. Not as tacky as it sounds.

Rebecca Lawton and my publisher sent us the edits on our book, Write Free, which looks great. It's coming into the world!

I have a good life.

JPR

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger atresillado said...

Dear,

I also changed my cel phone yesterday! And mine also looked like the one you describe! Isn't that a coincidence? I really changed it because the old one's battery stopped working and I couldn't find a new one. They don't sell it anymore. And... I bought the cheapest new model I found but even so, it looks the hell of a modern appliance!

Leopard printing? I want a picture of that!!!

:)
Patricia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home