Things I like About the Holiday Season
Since i've been a bit of a grumblypants the past few posts I'd like to make it up to you by telling you what I like about this season.
1. Lebkuchen! (If you don't know what this is, find out. It's wonderful).
2. The first rains--because it makes indoors more cozy and fire seem like a good thing.
3. Watching birds and squirrels bathe in the rain water outside my window
4. Twinkly, sparkly lights (these should be mandatory at night in all cities)
6. Having to use your significant other as a heater at night
7. The sound of the UPS truck delivering pacakges. I know that's weird, but I get excited every time it drives past my house even though it's usually not for me.
8. I don't feel guilty for staying inside
9. Cold outdoors equals good indoor writing time
10. MORE reading!
I'm such an old lady, right?