Saturday, June 03, 2006

Since moving two months ago, I make a two hour drive both ways about twice a month to my old stomping grounds for a writing group that I can't bear to part with. So, thanks to an incredible selection at my library, I've gained a whole new level of appreciation for books on tape/CD.

So, if it isn't cool enough that my friend Ellen Meister's first novel, Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA, is coming out in August (William/Morrow), her book will also be released on CD, recorded by the inimitable Lisa Kudrow.

Listen to a teaser audio clip here HERE. I know I'll be listening to it again on one of my drives.





JPR

2 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Thanks for posting that link, Jordan! And wow--I had no idea you were making that trek for your writing group. That's dedication. Must be an incredible group.
xo

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Fionnix said...

OHHHH. Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home