Monday, April 24, 2006



Hello!

I feel like I'm in a dream. Or have just awakened from one. For just over two weeks we have been getting used to our new place. For the most part I am working no harder than ever before. Things have fallen into a relatively normal routine, and yet in another way, it takes more energy to blog, to respond to emails, to do research. I think I'm still in the learning curve, taking in new stimulus and adapting to it. As a result, I have not been posting here to tell you anything. I thought I'd be writing every day to talk about NEW THINGS--of which there are many, I promise you--but so far, I'm just too tired.

I mean, I will tell you that I really love walking one short block to downtown, stopping by The Good Life cafe for some excellent java, perusing Booksmart, getting delicious mexican food and, just a few blocks up and over, hitting the library--which has the most comprehensive collection I've ever seen for such a tiny location. There's a lot to love here.

Instead, i'll let the photos do the talking



5 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

The cat looks extremely satisfied and your place looks lovely.

I've found that moving is really draining. And learning new things (even using a new store) seems to take more energy that former choices.

I'm sure you'll adjust soon.

Ooo! I see comment moderation is enabled. :)

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Oh, gorgeous!!!! And just look at that wonderful tree-filled view! Looks like a warm, comfortable place to be, Jordan.

I like your cat. I'll bet her name is Fluffy Chicken-Lips McDougal, isn't it? ;-)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Steph: Yes, moving does take energy! And yer damn straight I put on comments moderation. Tired of just any ole' hoo-haw thinking they can say anything they want using my blog as a public forum. get yer own blog!

Sue: Thanks. The pictures make it look far nicer than it is, but we're comfortable.

Lori: I won't tell Figaro you said that. His manhood will be offended. His unofficial name is Creamsicle McUnderpants.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger atresillado said...

:) Great pictures! Excellent to know you did it. It looks like a very nice place to visit ;)
Cats often don't like moving, I bet Figaro will have to adjust.

I agree, though energy-taking, good idea to moderate the blog!

Love,
Patricia

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Patricia, dear, I hope someday you'll get to visit us here. Though I suspect I'll be visiting you first! (Note to all blog-stalkers:we're related; she's not some stranger I met on the internet!!)

Did you wish Naphtali a happy birthday?

xo
J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home