Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Blog Digs...

Okay kids, it's official--I got me a fancy-type blog over at wordpress for all that there per-fesh-un-ull stuff. Check 'er out: http://www.jordanrosenfeld.wordpress.com/.

Meanwhile, if you want rants and ramblings about new motherhood, irritating neighbors and the antics of my local street people, stick around here. Posts may be few, but they will be.

Also, remember that it's not too late to sign up for the FREE Write Free e-newsletter, jam packed full of juicy tidbits for Nov/Dec, 2008. It goes out Monday, so if you'd like to sign up for this issue, which features Litpark's Susan Henderson and musings on what it means to be creatively courageous, do it now by going HERE.



4 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It looks GREAT! Isn't wordpress wonderful?

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It looks GREAT! Isn't wordpress wonderful?

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Maryanne Stahl said...

oh boy...more wonderful stuff I won't be able to keep up with...(I can't read any social networking and most blogs at school--and now they've blocked youtube!--and spend most of my waking hours there.

but I shall check it out!

have a wonderful tofurkey or whatever you will eat. I be I know one duckling you're thankful for! xxx

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Hey, woman! Long time no write.

Wordpress site is looking good!

Just wanted to stop by to let you know I've been thinking about you and your new gorgeous boy.

Forgive me for not writing sooner with my congratulations, but during the past six months or so, I was nothing but a lurking, hermit-assed asshat who lived in a hermetically-sealed package of ass.

Anyway, hearty congratulations to you and your husband!

Wishing you even more happiness and a beautiful holiday season,

Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home