Friday, August 24, 2007

It has been a strange week full of opportunities to doubt myself, to feel inadequate, to see myself as imperfect and less than--which I have, unfortunately, taken.

Why, sometimes, do we face our own faults and rise above them, and other times, do we let them grow to crushing proportions? I haven't figured this out yet.


I do my best. Sometimes my best is outstanding. Stellar, even. Sometimes, it's barely scraping by.


Strange.


I hope that I am learning a lot in the process. It's always hard to tell in the moment.


JPR


1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Maryanne Stahl said...

why? I tend to blame brain chemistry, hormones, and the moon.

but I'm not sure 'why' really matters, even tho I too often live my life as though 'why' is everything.

each moment is everything.

namaste

 

Post a Comment

<< Home