Thursday, February 09, 2006

This article published at SFgate today reminds me that I have absolutely nothing to complain about regarding any physical hardship whatsoever.

In other news...the Wednesday essay spot will now become the "Randomly-rotating-whenver-I-feel-like-it" essay spot until further notice or a personal assistant is magically bestowed upon me.

As of March first, I will be a resident blogger for the Petaluma Argus-Courier, posting once a week on things of a literary nature. However, you will still find things here, even if i do simply wind up double-posting.

Your secret word for the day is: "chin pretzels."

J

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Patry Francis said...

Congrats on the Petaluma deal--and to them for landing you! I know what you mean about the personal assistant...wouldn't it be great?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home