Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Yes, I'm avoiding your phone calls, and those one-line email responses? I could write more, but I don't have the energy. Letters? Pshaw...you'll be lucky to get a Christmas Card.

Oh...but it's not personal. Really. I just don't feel much like talking or chatting or kvetching or catching up.

I know, you might be a little worried about me. Wondering if I should be taking some medication, or if perhaps you need to knock on my door every few weeks to be sure I'm alive. I don't. I am. But I've got my defense for this withdrawn state I'm in. I'm a writer, people. When you aren't hearing from me, I'm either writing or moping about writing. Dwelling on writing, worrying about it, or re-organizing my office so that I can clear out clutter to do more writing .

Oh wait, did I say writing? No, no, I meant waiting. I'm busy waiting, so please, if you don't hear from me, don't feel bad. I know how you feel.

JPR

3 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Patry Francis said...

Moping about writing. Obsessing about writing. Funny, I wrote about that yesterday. It must be in the air.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Periodically I think I should live in a cave.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

I DO live in a cave!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home