Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Birthday Loot

This year I have received all things I can use, and even things that make my life better and easier. It is hard to say what item I am most excited about. The cool printer/fax/copier/scanner my grandparents helped fund the purchase of, which prints so smoothly and quickly that I want to cry tears of joy; the gorgeous brushed metal cross fountain pen my husband gave me; the speakers that attach to my ipod, the arm band for running (not shown) also by my hubby, or the gift certificate to purchase new running shoes from my mom. It's hard to say. But I have photographed them anyway.




3 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

NICE!!!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Perfect Virgo said...

I like that multi-function printer! Oh and the iPod speakers (I'm a sucker for gadgets Jordan!)

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Virgo, I know, I was never a gadget person, but now that I have a home office and actually NEED these things for my business, or my sanity, they have acquire new meaning to me.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home