Monday, August 29, 2005


Win a prize? Be my 5000th visitor!


I had a goal, a silly, pointless, only-for-me-to-understand goal: to have 5000 hits at this site by my birthday. Well here it is, the day before my birthday, and I thank you, oh 5000th visitor for making my goal a reality. If you could only identify yourself I would send you a prize. In fact, if you suspect that you might have been the 5000th person to hit my site, and can convince me in a witty anecdote or sophisticated vignette, I WILL send you something. You can send your address to my email: writelife@earthlink.net but you must post your reason here at the site. Since I have no way to verify, I will go on the most convincing, amusing or absurd post.

Meanwhile, here is a photo of something, probably not what you will win:

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Patry Francis said...

Happy day before your birthday! Actually, it's after midnight so I may not be the 5000th visitor, but I am the first official birthday well-wisher.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home