Thursday, July 21, 2005

I adore this man Mark Morford. I adore every column of his I've read so far, though I balance on the edge of wanting to laugh and double over, vomiting at the truth of his latest, "America's Big Malignant Tumor."

Do yourself a favor:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgif=/g/a/2005/07/20/notes072005.DTL&feed=rss.mmorford

I found this article after watching a clip of Bill O'Reilly [at www.crooksandliars.com] that puny, putrid, skany little man with his "let me tell you why you're wrong," and over-use of the word "disgusting" to refer to just about anything "Liberal" said with the most vitrolic thrust a man like him can muster, so that quickly "liberal" sounds like he's said "twat" or its more angry hard-consonant cousin, which I won't write here since children read this blog.

Enjoy.
JPR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home