Wednesday, April 07, 2004

It is but another step forward into the unknown...but my agent called today to express that he enjoyed the manuscript I sent him and feels ready to submit it. It's amazing how many steps there are between the anxiety of wondering and the possibility of publication. I'm pulling out every visualization trick in the book. I don't know if I can even begin to share with you the way I've cosmically turned what could otherwise be insignificant events into big portents of meaning. I feel positive, I'm thinking positive. I've got little images of myself dancing on a beach in Mexico with a signed contract in my hands. This is what one has to do to bolster oneself in this exacting process.

This on the heels of yesterday where every word I have ever written looked like utter dog poop to me. I couldn't stand a single one of my stories, wondered why i bothered to write at all. It was not a good day.

I talk to him tomorrow, I hope, and will learn the details. I'm excited. I really am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home