Saturday, June 11, 2005

I've rounded the bend past anxiety, overwhelm and worry; I've kicked through irritibility, crankiness, dread and fear. I'm now simply excited about my trip.

Which means that:

My thesis is done.
My lecture is done.
All my freelance projects are done; no hanging threads.
My bills are paid.
My student loan consolidation papers are pre-filled out.
The next two shows of Word by Word are done (on my end).
I am packed.
My hair has been newly cut.
I have been massaged.
I had a wonderful date with my husband, whom I will not see for two weeks.
My office is clean.

Woo-Hoo!

So, my friends, visitors, voyeurs, it will be nearly a week, I'm sure, before I blog again. In the meantime, visit the blogs of my friends, who are linked here.

A few Bennington photos above over the four residencies...in no particular order.

3 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

YAY!!! Have a great, safe trip!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Congratulations again, Jordan! Are you feeling any 'baby blues'? I swear, when I finished my dissertation, I had postpartum depression for a couple of weeks. Perhaps I didn't party enough...

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger P. A. Moed said...

Take more pictures when you go and good luck. What an exciting time for you--one door is closing and another is opening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home